Some random thoughts and musings

Hi !


A three day long weekend, nice weather and Independence day. So, I definitely had too much of emotions which were pretty much overwhelming to the extent of enjoying it as lazily as garfield ;)


Thereby I was surfing internet to get some ideas. And, I found this interesting video. And, it gave me such an ambivalent feeling for I was pretty much overwhelmed and confused. And, you'll know why exactly after viewing this video for once. 




My imagination in this poem of mine nearly overlaps with this video while I watched it for the first time in my life on this weekend only. No wonder we humans have been circuited more or less on the similar PCB and, use almost same transistors. (Ugh. I know it is a PJ, but, the weekend is coming to end and I am sad!).


And, something dedicated to my patriotic feeling for my dear nation. A Hindi poem by 'Makhan Lal Chaturvedi' that I am reproducing here, but, can be accessed directly at this link:
Pushp Kee Abhilaashaa - by Makhanlal Chaturvedi


Comments

Popular Posts