Wonderful Flavor of Poetry in 'I Believe'


This series on Star World India is such a wonderful concept that I could not help but, just simply adore it. The series is - 'The Dewarists' (Musical and part-Travelogue and, part-documentary). The latest track from this series is a collaborated effort from Indian Rock bands- Parikrama and Agnee along with Shilpa Rao. They came together to create such a beautiful song with such powerful yet soulful lyrics that carried with it a flavor of incredible poetic quality.

I could not help but share it with you all. And, here it goes:

"I believe in the sun even though its low in horizon, 
I believe in you even without realizing,  
I believe in the rain though I see no clouds in the sky,  
I believe in truth even though everybody lie,  
I believe in love even though people live hatred,  
I believe I have to bow to forgive,  
I believe in peace even though the world is violent,  
I believe in God even though he is silent."

Comments

Popular Posts