Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Knight in Shining Armor


Oh! dark deep night you are enticing,
you take me through with coziness,
in pain's silhouette alley,
I see the darkness,
but its not frightening,
I sense the ghosts,
but I am not fear-dying,
I dodge wildness,
with all uncanny sense of courage,
but, I disguise from the humanity,
in the name of selfish rage.
I am not walking slowly either,
or going with a sprinting speed,
I have found my own knight in the shining armor,
well! it was hidden within,
I fought my fears,
and, I did not let my head sunk with despair,
I showed the grace of a fighter,
the fighter with the brave heart,
and a cool mind,
the fighter who never gave up,
even in the darkest of the times.
Copyright © 2013 Ankita Kashyap

No comments:

Post a Comment